Holiday Boudoir Marathon Photoshoot Experience!!
Sunday December 18th
Tis the Season to get sexy photos in front of the Christmas tree!
Come get sultry by the fire or lounge under the mistletoe! We have an entire immersive set to play in!
Here is everything you need to know about the holiday Boudoir Marathon!
(I am just going to bullet point it because everyone loves an easy-to-read list)
* They will take place in Emeryville at a special place called Christmasville.
* We offer a fully immersive set decked out with the Christmas spirit.
There are three trees, a fireplace and all the toys and presents a girl could want!
* I will only be accepting 6 lucky individuals. First come first serve.
* You will be required to come with your own hair and make up ready to go and a couple different outfit choices.
* Time slots are loose but we will space you all out so you dont have to hang out for too long.
But it is encouraged to come early and hang and help out.
Each slot will be $300 and here comes another bullet point easy-to-read list to tell ya what’s all included!
* 20 minute boudoir session
* 6 fully edited high resolution images
* Up to 2 outfits (depending how fast we can get the session done)
* exclusive discounts on prints and albums to display your images for a special someone, or even to just have for yourself!
* Champagne + yummy snacks while we hang out and show off our lingerie, listen to some music and hang with the gals
* Being able to use the gorgeous one-of-a-kind Christmasville in Emeryville
* style consultation — personally my fave part
* Just an all around fun kick ass time!
How to Book :
* Email me ([email protected]) to secure a slot.
* Let me know if you are doing this with your girls or by yourself.
*Pay a retainer of 50% to secure your spot (PayPal and Venmo works or a check/cash if you’re local)
* Boom, done! All the ladies who book will receive emails on more specific details and other info to help prepare.
IF you don’t get a slot for this boudoir marathon, I will be hosting another one at a later date!
OR you can always just book a normal boudoir session
What makes this boudoir marathon so special is the overall experience and the shard discounted price than you would get at a regular boudoir session!
A word on confidence + self love :
Many people have told me that the main reason they never have booked a boudoir session was they wanted to was the issue of confidence. I hear you. Trust me, I know it is nerve wrecking to become a little more inhibited and vulnerable to pose in front of a camera in minimal clothing. My goal with all of my boudoir sessions is to 1) make you as comfortable as possible 2) open the space to feel safe to express any discomforts, whether physical or mental 3) highlight your natural body and help you love it even more. We are so unique and all absolutely gorgeous + now is a time and space to celebrate you!
Here comes another list…
Tips on how to make this boudoir marathon a comfortable but fun one :
* I really urge everyone to grab a best friend or your whole girl tribe (even if it takes up all of the slots!) so it really feels like just a huge hang out with all of your girls… all while getting dolled up, dancing around, champagne drinking, and getting amazing images.
* Do some planning with your outfits. Practice standing in the mirror and doing some self-talk. Know that you are KILLING it in that teddy or that bra/undie set.
* Let go of any and all expectations. It’s my job to accentuate the uniqueness of your body, so leave that up to me. All you need to do is let go, trust, and enjoy your time.
With Love, Leah Marie